Thursday, January 15, 2009

Time is slipping by...

I've yet to submit my JAE application via the internet; and really it's very tedious and obfuscating with questions like "which school should i go to?" at the back of my mind.

Anyway, this is a short summary of what i've done in the past few days:

13th January - Tuesday (2 days ago)

I had my luncheon with Sin Yee at pasta mania. Thanks for the treat! Slacked at Zhen Ning's house for a little while before meeting up with Brandon, Cheong Khi, Hansen, Nicholas wee and Yan Jing at Commonwealth's Mrt Station. Headed for school with them and had a really good talk with the teachers there.

Played basketball at the sheltered in-doors court there. Also caught up with some of my NPCC juniors before having a try at the school's piano; which was quite an interesting experience.

Before night falls, Brandon, Hansen, Nicholas, Zhen Ning and I went to have our dinner at Mr. Prata. The 'emo meal' and 'burger EX' was really retarded. World domination through an 'emo' fastfood restaurant.





Sweets from Sin Yee for my cough and sore throat. Sanks!



14th January - Wednesday (Yesterday)

Woke up at 1:13pm (WOOTS). Simply put, the plans i had for my day was pretty well in the bin. Didn't turn up for the NJC visiting with Brandon and the rest. Sorry guys!
Had my lunch, gymed, swam and played the piano.

After much consideration, going to the new Kallang shopping center was lesser of an evil than eating at the foodcourt in Vivocity; afterall, it's a new shopping center.

The new Kallang park mall (or whatever it's name may be) is a rather immaculated shopping center (i must say); only that it's such a pity that it's situated in a rather desserted area. Sin Yee and I were like sympathising with all the shops because of the lack of customers there.


15th - January (Today)

Laziness got the better of me. I couldn't bother myself to do anything about appealing into RJC. I didn't know why. I was just so, very lazy. Thoughts of doubts kept creeping into my mind. "Aiya, also won't get in one, why bother?". Sighs. Anyway, if that's truly my calling, opportunities above opportunies will inundate in within the next few days or weeks.

Darrin, Kian seng, See Yuan, Wei Long, Zhen Ning and I went for swimming today. All of us, except for See Yuan who was late, were scammed by the evil swimming complex. It was closed today. RAH. So, we decided to make do with the swimming pool at my house. It was, unexpectedly, very fun though. I jumped into the pool and realised that nobody had goggles on except for Kian Seng and I. The 2 KS. HAHA. So, i started to 'attack' the other guys. And soon, those horrible words which i feared pierce through my ears. "ALL ATTACK KAI SIANG!!! GRAB HIS GOGGLES!!!". I ran. However, the water resistance was too high. Struggling, i shove them off one by one. Soon enough, i was entangled by their vile arms and Zhen Ning managed to steal my goggles; which i stole back almost immediately xD.

Kian Seng and i formed an unlikely alliance. Afterall, we were the only ones bestowed with the ultimate power to resist the evils and devastations of the impact that comes from the highly chlorinated hydro-oxgenated crown of mass - the splashing of swimming pool water.

Rain drops came falling and we had to retreat back to my safe haven called home.

Spammed PS3 and went to have dinner with Kian Seng, See Yuan and Wei Long at a nearby hawker center/ coffeeshop.

Yay. My days have been filled with laughter and joy. :).

No comments: