I'm back people! (was the first thing i said when i reached the chalet.) =]
Anyway, chalet this time round was a lot more relaxing and it was really quite fun. Heh. Money shortage every now and then for me though. But i thank God for wonderful friends who are willing to lend me money. =)
This time round, our chalet as usual being a 3D2N one at Costa Sands Pasir Ris, we have Kian Seng, Wei Yang, Zhen Ning, Jie Run, Nicholas, Yong Liang, Bryan and I around; though Jie Run left on the second day.
On the first day, we watched the "Deuce Gigolo". Something i learnt from the movie is to cherish what you have. Cherish the present. But at the same time, keeping the future in mind. BBQ was great and i must recommend a very good BBQ-er; Mr Seow Kian Seng. The beef and chicken fillet were really great! I should ask of my maid to add honey to the chicken fillet next time! :D.
And i saw Eileen!=) Cause i noticed a group of HC students there; someone was wearing a I<3HC shirt.
I played with the marsh mellow that i had. I didn't know that it could be so stretchy and nice to pull and to play with after it has been cooked. lol.
Arcade was quite fun. Amen. Nicholas and i trashed a few people there in Initial D. There was this guy who looked like Ahmad(or so according to Yong Liang) who kept wanting to challenge me. Despite having boost one, he still lost to me. Poor guy, used a stock car against my fully modified AE86. I feel for you. ha!. I spent like only 2 dollars on initial D (which is 1 dollar because of the 100% top up nebo voucher) and played 6 rounds! Wee. BUT, I WASTED 28 DOLLARS ON THE STUPID MACHINE. TWENTY EIGHT YOU KNOW?! T-W-E-N-T-Y E-I-G-H-T-T-T-T!!! And i got nothing in return. Though Bryan spent a lil more than me, atleast he had a Pooh soft toy! Seriously, those machines are money suckers and are highly addictive; even Kian Seng also got hooked onto it and spend nine dollars!
Movie was seven pounds. Epitome of tedium for most part of it until the unprecedented twist came slamming in at the end. 7 pounds. Literally. Don't wanna spoil the movie for you. Anyway, i'll give it a 7.7/10! :D. A1 standard okay.
During the movie, i sat between Bryan and Kian Seng. And so i kept stealing Bryan's popcorn.
Bryan:" You understand the movie anot?"
Kai Siang(gives a very stern and serious look as if in disgust): "No."
(and we both started to laugh like mad.)
Kai Siang:"I'm just waiting for the movie to end."
Bryan:"HAHAHA SAME!"
We went back to the chalet and we slept while some of us went drinking. And im still proud to say i don't drink! :D. It's cool okay haha.
On the second day, we had mac for breakfast! I had hotcakes! :). After breakfast we went back to the chalet to watch Wall-e. Quite a cool show ya know. After Wall-e we went for a light lunch because we wanted to eat something more expensive and heavier for dinner. i bought Ban Mian! :D and Barley!. But the auntie cheated me and gave me Lemon Barley! Meow~. More arcade after lunch. This time, i spent less than the first day. Had to control myself. On the first day, i already spent like 21 dollars on the machine. Albeit having the knowledge that the machine is nothing but a scam, i thought to myself and somehow managed to deceive myself into wasting another 7 dollars in a vain attempt of winning something. Oink!!! Okay, went back to the chalet and played "Bluff"(a very cool dice game that Kian Seng taught us all). Then, after Nich and Zhen ning returned from White Sands, we set off for Tampinese Mall. DAng dang dang DANG.
Okay, we had pasta mania in the end. All because there wasn't any other Jap restaurants but Ajisen which seriously is anothe average food centre which sells overpriced yet mediocre food. So, we aimed for Pastamania and i bought Creamy Chicken pasta; i didn't know that we could upsize the serving of the pasta itself! I thought upsizing is only for the drink and the garlic bread. And it's just 2.20 to upsize! Meow!. Okay, i had ICE LEMON TEA TOO.:D. Zhen Ning and i just kept spamming cheese! As in the powdery one.
We went back to the chalet after dinner and rented 2 movies; "Covenant" and "Hancock".
Watched little Nyonya(which was against my will T.T) and some funny channel U show followed by some English Lesson show at 11pm Okto. I think my hp is really siao. Always no bat. Just one SMS and the battery level can fall from 74% to 10%. Wait 5 minutes and it zooms back to 57%. And i think my phone value gonna 'dou' very soon.
"Hancock" is a very cool movie okay.
Went to sleep after that but woke up at the most crucial and exhilerating part of Covenant. The final battle. Haha. "I... will you my... power." *eyes turn black and BOOM* haha.
Went to sleep. Woke up at 9am++ again. Took a few more groups shots and left the chalet. Pics soon k!.
That's all folks! :D enjoyed myself thoroughly!. 1 chalet down 2 more to go! Seize the opportunities and function in the present!
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment