Yesterday, was cool. Pretty cool.
I checked my mail and viola! I received a very nicely and pulchritudinously hand-made New Year Card. It even had a self-composed poem attached to it! And that's my only new year card for this year. But, there's no strength in numbers. Quality over quantity. Sweet enough. :)
Went for MayHui's BBQ party. Hansen and gang pang sehed me.
And Nich has high fever. Jie Run is not feeling well too.
I shall pray for them. :)
" Dear God, i pray for Nicholas and Jie Run. Lord, i pray that You heal them both. I pray for complete healing to come upon them. Lord, i pray for Your power to come upon them and take away all the illness and pain. Lord, I also want to pray for You to bless them and the people around me to be happy. Lord, i pray for a blissful year for all my oikos. Lord, i pray that if anyone is under the hold of emotional pain and agony, Lord i pray that You take them away too. Lord, i pray for You to reach Your hands,Your mighty hands, to all my unsaved friends and i pray for them to experience life in a much different way; to the fullest. In the name of Jesus, I pray. Amen!"
Seen many familiar faces again. Oh, the nostalgy.
Ha, i can proudly declare that ZI'm Zthe Zonly Zone who didn't touch alcohol yesterday! :D. Okay, maybe there may be others who didn't too but I highly doubt so! HA.
Somehow, Bryan's face wasn't as red on the pic. You should've seen him. So drunk. Ha. Then, i forgot who it was but either Ho Wei Yang, Eugene, Yu Zheng or Kok Ti, when Bryan was playing Mah Jong, shouted "Bryan! You're drunk and you're gambling!". ha. His face was crimson red. Literally. I just don't know why the on the picture his complextion isn't that reddish.
Sin Yee! I think she was drunk too. She couldn't count or discern properly! xD
After the BBQ, i went to find my family for supper! The tou fu was super good! haha.
Okay, that's all folks!
I pray that all of us do well for our major examinations. :)
HAVE A BLESSED 2009! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment