Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Scary movie?

Greetings all.
I'm sure that you have heard of all sorts of scary things such as scary rides from your favourite theme parks and theatrical entertainment like the Scary Movie; and of course the list goes on.

Today, i'm here to bring your attention to something called "The Scary Verse".
Where can it be found? Well, maybe you might want to turn to Ezekiel 3:18 from the bible aka the Word of God.

F.Y.I
What is a bible?
noun [C or S]1 (ALSO Holy Bible) (a copy of) the holy book of the Christian religion consisting of the Old and New Testaments, or the holy book

Or, it can be put in this way :)

B-asic
I-nstructions
B-efore

L-eaving
E-arth


But I digress. To get back to what i mentioned about Ezekiel 3:18, all of you must be wondering what it is right?

Well, here it is:

" When I say to a wicked man, 'You will surely die,'
and you do not dissuade him from his evil ways in order to save his life,
that wicked man will die for his sin,
and I will hold you accountable for his blood. "

In laymen's terms, if we do not help our non-believer friends realise that they are sinning, and they continue reveling in it, they will definitely die; and we will be held accountable for it.
So let's spread the message of the gospel and save our friends from eternal death! :)
School's ending for most of us, are we really willing to see our friends go somewhere we dread to even think of? Time for change.

And yes, if you've been trying very hard and nothing seems to work, keep on praying, keep on pushing. :)

P-ray
U-ntil
S-omething
H-appens

and something will happen.

2 comments:

little thoughts said...

hihi. no idea if u read my blog at all. but still, just to inform u. i changed my blog url: http://hiddenwingsprevailed.blogspot.com hah. anyw, true friendship will always last.(:

little thoughts said...

oh, btw. i'm sinyee.