Blessings!
I know it's sort of unoriginal but i'm gonna count my blessings :).
1.God is my saviour
2.I am able to love everyone.
3.I am able to love mercy regardless of the situation.
4.I have a very cool parents :)
5.I have many friends who care for and love me.
6.I am fearfully and wonderfully made! :)
7.I have adroit fingers :)
8.I am taking away the typical singaporean's fear of being honest.
9.I stopped using profanities:)
Life's amazingly wonderful recently, especially since i started loving everybody around me :).
It's really amazing when you start to love all the people around you.
Maybe the incident with pertinence to NPCC is a blessing in disguise.
Although i lost my ranks, my Clementeen Idol trophy, a new piano and my pride, i would like to declare that i also relinquished my arrogance, ego and was able to change for the better.
:D
Can't wait for tomorrow! :)
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OLIOLIOLIOLIOLIOOOOOOOOOO
Post a Comment