Y.I camp'08 ROCKS! It's like the best camp that i've ever gone to! A camp that you'll actually miss! Ha!
The sermons were all very good. Really really good. (note the double "really")
I prayed for all the sermons to touch my heart and guide me in solving my worldly problems.
I prayed for every logos to turn into a rhema.
The specifity of the sermons increased exponentially.
Even the examples that Pastor Glynn gave were very specific. Such as he had the same problem when he was 16 too.
Meow~
I'm finally very sure of what i want.
I want nothing of this world but everything of God.
And i love RED TRIBE! SUPER TRIBE!
Theme this year was "Super Heroes".
My tribe's hero was Superman! And we had our own capes! ha :D
Oh btw, i'm inviting all of you out there to come to my xmas bash party on saturday the 20th. It's at 7pm; and just 2 minutes walk from Chinese Garden Mrt Station.
Warning though. Your life will definitely change from that day on :).
Once i was going to. Now i left. For good.
PICS SOOOOOOOOOOOON YA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment