Sermon today was about moving on. This is like the 4th or 5th time i heard a sermon about moving on. Forget past failures and mistakes, learn from them and improve! Yeah!(or you can learn from others' mistakes too)
Today, we finally had our long awaited covenant signing!
So cool can. Karyn gave a short lil speech.
Then, all of us declared allegiance to the covenant and signed it!
The affixation of the covenant was carried out at Swensons! I had 'golden rush' (it's a food there; pretty sweet).
The affixation of the covenant was carried out at Swensons! I had 'golden rush' (it's a food there; pretty sweet).
Okay, i tell you all something very retarded.
After about an hour, the waitress brought an ice cream with a candle on it. Then i was thinking "lol who so pro want to eat some more?" Then, everybody started to sing happy birthday. Then, i started singing too; looking around to see who's the birthday boy or girl. I felt something was wrong. Why was everyone looking at me. Only after singing the third line of the Birthday song did i realise that it was for me. So sweet can. Cell group; love ya guys! :D Sanks for the ice cream birthday with a candle thing. I think i shouldn't tell anybody when's my birthday. Don't waste your money on me :). It's already a blessing to have a loving family, a caring cell group and so many wonderful friends; and of course, an almighty and eternally powerful God.
I'm happy. =).
But, i really can't believe that i'm turning 17 soon.
I've yet to do many things that any 16-years-old would probably have done.
Drinking, kissing, BGR, tonning outdoors and many alike. But, then again, i am not of this world anymore. So, i shall follow my God instead. Anyway, this is what the world, or the system, tells teenagers nowadays. Sensual pleasure etc took priority over emotional development. God, save the world please.
Hey, is that a mail for me?
Hey! I've got mail! =D. Okay, what's inside?Hmm...
It's the first time i received a mail from a non-organisation.
Thank you Sin Yee! =D
More pics on the ice cream i had today soon. Pics are with Gracia. =D
Okay, that's all for today! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment