Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

The movie was a blast, wonderful plot and impeccable angles and fighting scenes.


The most awesome part was that the whole threatre was possessed by Y.I congregation! cool right?
Wen Ning, Karyn, Gracia and Me!

Karyn, Wen Ning, Gracia and Me again.

I think that wen ning has very beautiful hair.

Anyway, digressing, Foo lao shi has already left us =(.

I love her a lot.

Sighs, why? She didn't even tell us that she's leaving =(.

No pictures for memories T.T.

She's the best chinese teacher, or even, teacher, that i've had.

Meow~

Anyways, Chemistry test was very horribly attempted. Just, plain, terrible.

On a lighter note, Zhen Ning and I bought happy meals today but got cheated of one box. Macdonalds schemed us of one box and hence we cannot close the box properly as two toys is already too much for one box. Cool tigress that jumps and does an amazing backflip.lol.

Today was really just, inebriated with fun. No work at all until an unfortunate reminder to hand up our chemistry work books was cruelly splayed on shin fen's msn pm.

Rushed through the chapter on Macromolecules.

K that's all folks.!

2 comments:

little thoughts said...

hah nice application of mr ong's vocab. btw, i know how the chronicles gonna end. lol cos i got almost that whole set of novel. xP -sy

Yeo Kai Siang said...

lol cool, and lol you're like the only one who bothers to comment on my blog and i really do appreciate that :D thanks!